Sunday 8 April 2012

An Easter Bunny

This picture was taken in Kew Gardens last year. it is made of chocolate. It was taken shortly after Easter, a week I think. Last year's April had been ridiculously nice and summery. Easter arrived much earlier this year and April so far has not been as nice. Today it is cold and overcast. I think it might rain.

But anyway, it is Easter, so I thought to upload this picture of an Easter bunny. Chocolate Easter bunnies are my favourite chocolate Easter figures. Sure, out of greed I used to have the large squirrel from Lulu when I was a child, because it was one of their biggest figurines, but I really think the rabbit is the animal that really symbolises Easter. There is the egg, yes, the hen, of course, both symbols of fertility in their own right, but for me it is the bunny rabbit.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Plus bunnies are really cute!

Anonymous said...

That bunny looks delicious. I cant quite imagine an Easter squirrel:-)