Friday 3 February 2012

Getting older

I went to buy some after-shave yesterday, as 1)my stocks were low and 2)I prefer to buy Dans un Jardin products. So I bought two bottles of after-shave so it can last longer and I also received as an extra a free sample of anti-wrinkle eye-care. It kind of shocked me. Wel, not kind of, it absolutely did. It is the very first time someone ever offered me anti-wrinkle products. I was tempted to refuse. Instead, I turned it into a joke and decided to share my pain. I turned over to mum and said: "Well, just so you know your eldest son now uses anti-wrinkle cream". It is a great unknown line, it is also a bit cruel. But it also shows that one never gets older alone.

2 comments:

tao.owl said...

You are definitely not alone! I really enjoyed this post and can relate. I bought my first anti-wrinkle cream last year and then swiftly stopped by the local grocery and bought myself a couple of beers to drown my sorrow. Cheers to getting older!

Cynthia said...

Lol, thankfully I'm not that old yet ;)