Friday 5 April 2024

The Ducks' Mug

We have too many mugs here. Way too many mugs. So I do not buy more mugs, even though sometimes, I get tempted. Because I sometimes like to drink in a mug that sets me in a mood. We went to a garen centre a couple of weeks ago. There was a camping section that was selling, among other things, mugs. Like this one. With cute ducks on it. I don't know why, but I find it autumnal looking. I associate ducks to the autumn season, just because, you know, they migrate round this time of year. And the colours here look so very autumnal. So drinking from this mug, whatever you drink, you must feel like autumn is here. But I didn't buy it, even though I was tempted. Because our cupboards truly are full.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ducks mean "autumn" to me too.

Alison said...

I'm a sucker for the autumnal look and feel on stuff too. And one can never have too many mugs imho.