Monday 29 April 2024

Cold April

 As April is ending, I was wondering how it is going where you are. Here, it has been surprisingly cold. I mean April can be treacherous and go from summery to wintery, but this year the month here has been cold enough so I did not wear a single time a t-shirt. In fact, I have been pretty much wearing my winter clothes. Sometimes it is a bipolar month. Well, not this time, not this year. I don't think it's even been above 15 degrees, and that was at its warmest. You can read more about it here. That said, I am not complaining. Like, not at all. I dread hot weather, so I am glad we had a month of April that did not feel like summer was on its way. There will be plenty of time to sweat. This month has been comfortable for a change.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I’m tired of it. It’s been cold and wet here in the Midlands since December. It’s especially hard on the wildlife and agriculture with some farmers reporting that they haven’t been able to plant at all this Spring. We really do need a long settled dry spell.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We've had a very variable April here, which is not uncommon. Some warm days, some not, some snow, some rain now.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

april wasn't too bad, mostly up and down. but, we are in for 90 degrees weather now for at least a week. just shoot me now!