Sunday 28 November 2021

Grandad's Workshop

 We went to see Wolfie's maternal grandparents recently. I could say my wife's parents, but once you have children, your parents are promoted or upgraded into grandparents and really, all that matters in the family are the grandchildren. Anyway, so I saw this on one of the shelves and I thought it looked as cute as it was funny. And very true. I don't know who thought of buying that, I think it is my sister-in-law. I completely forgot to ask. I took a picture anyway, because it really shows what a granddad (or a "daddad" as Wolfie calls his grandfather) is all about.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What a wonderful sign!

Lady M said...

That's so cute.

Kay G. said...

Love it. My son lost his grandfather in July this year. Instead if Granddad, he called him DAD when he was very small, he called his father Daddy.