Friday 5 November 2021

The Maltese Falcon (#Noirvember)

 No, no, I did not forget the 5th of November, I just don't care about it all that much. Right now, as it is #Noirvember, I have started reading crime fiction and to kickstart the month I am reading a classic, The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammet. Obviously, it's not the first time that I have read it, but I haven't revisit it in years. In fact, while I watched the movie countless time, it will be the second time that I read the novel and the first time that I read it English. I saw it in the local bookshop and I thought that it was long overdue. (On a side note, this is one of the things I love about local bookshops: you bump into a book and you know it's time to read it.)

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the movie! Can't remember if I ever read the book.