Tuesday 9 November 2021

Tea in the Train

As I mentioned here, I went to the office a few weeks ago. It's not a great looking office to be honest and I think I am more efficient working from home, but it allowed me to travel by train for the first time sine the beginning of the pandemic, which was great. I had really missed train travels. I also enjoyed buying food and drink from a Puccino's stand. I had a cup of tea of course, because that is my hot drink of choice. I love what it says on the teabag: "Coffee is SO over." Kind of ironic since they also (and especially) sell coffee. But nothing beats a nice cuppa tea taken during a train journey, especially on a cold morning.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i too love trains and tea!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Tea and trains -- two of your favourite things at once!