Saturday 5 December 2020

Ice Pirate

'Tis the season to be giving and I am buying presents for Wolfie, trying not to spoil him. Shopping for gifts, I came up with quite a dilemma: this Playmobil Ice Pirate with Snowmobile. I mean an ice pirate, how utterly cool is that? Not sure how you do piracy in Antartica, or the Arctic circle, or any wintery place, and do it with this fancy snowmobile on top of that, but it certainly looks nice. The problem is, while Wolfie likes Playmobil, he does not play with his sets nearly as much ashe used to. Now he's all about many his train sets. Maybe it is just a selfish idea, as this is the kind of present I wish I could still receive. I don't know. Still, it's an ice pirate. Just typing it gives me goosebumps.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You can always just buy the toy FOR YOURSELF, lol.