Friday 18 December 2020

The family train on social media

'Tis the season to be... playing with model trains. And to be proud of a family tradition. I posted this picture of our family train at the base of our Christmas tree on this blog before. I also posted it a number of times on various social media, including on the Facebook page of LGB. Well, last year, the Facebook page actually used it in one of its posts! It was an honour. I think they did this because this picture and our train as well as our tree (or rather my parent's tree) perfectly embodies the spirit of the Season and of model train lovers during the Christmastime. In any case, I am sharing it again today.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

great train! i love the water tank. and i love tinsel on a tree.

Bob Johns said...

Your tree looks fantastic!