Saturday 12 December 2020

No turkey for Christmas this year?

This picture was taken last Christmas at my parent's place, shortly after midnight. We had just unwrapped the presents and we were about to eat the the meal for the réveillon. It is a meal we take shortly after midnight, way too rich for the time of night, but we still eat it and we still enjoy it. This is the main thing, Christmas and stuffing. There is far more in a plate, see this post for the whole meal. Sadly this year it will not happen: I am on the other side of the Atlantic and my wife is a vegetarian. Also, there is no way my cooking skills are good enough to do such a meal. I might try to find some smaller piece of turkey for Wolfie and I, but I am not sure where to find it.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

and you can't really make a vegetarian tourtiere!