Sunday 5 June 2011

Discovering the blogging community

It has been a week since we visited Mozart's Girl. I thought a lot about it afterwards. The cake was finished quickly (well of course). But the memory of the time stays with me. I have discovered through it something that strangely I hadn't quite grasp, or felt completely before: that there are people behind these blogs. It was a bit of an epiphany. We communicate in the virtual world, yet what feeds these blogs is the material one. And it is important to keep in touch.

So I decided that I will try to meet more of my fellow bloggers in the future. Hopefully around meal time (I am terrible aren't I? But hopefully I will cook for some of them) and feeling carefully safe that none of them is a psychopat. When Cynthia from Sur un Boeing Bleu de Mer visits London, I will try to meet up.

Oh and I will beef up the blog roll. Promise.

2 comments:

tao.owl said...

Sounds like an adventurous, yet perfect, proposal!

Cynthia said...

I'd love it :)