Tuesday 22 February 2011

Acting again tomorrow

I will most likely not blog tomorrow, as it is the first class of my new acting course. I don't want this blog to be centered around it, I want to to be about various experiences, but this experience is worth blogging about, especially after I have been eagerly waiting for it for so long. I miss everything about acting. I guess I am really hooked. I have been sent links to plays we might perform. Somehow, I think the teacher think I might play His Return by Percival Wilde. I might be wrong and I haven't read the other ones. But I am eager to get started. And I am already thinking about the next step after this. I have no real acting ambitions, not anymore, but I do have dreams that might become projects.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have actually read the play that you mention in this post. What a coincidence! It's delightful, and touching, and if your heart is set on playing it, I keep my fingers crossed for you. Enjoy you class Guillaume, and let us know what your next adventures in acting entail. It is most enjoyable to read about them.

Guillaume said...

Wow! That is a coincidence. Are you attending the same class as I do?