Tuesday 8 February 2011

The Dragonfly flies again

The English version of this post below, or shall I say, in French with English words...

Je tiens à ploguer The Dragonfly of Chicoutimi encore une fois: le Théâtre PàP le jouera ces temps-ci à Montréal, ainsi qu'ils me l'ont gentiment appris en commentant dans ce billet. Je prie mon lectorat québécois de faire l'impossible pour aller le voir sur les planches.
----------------------------------
So I am shamelessly plugging again The Dragonfly of Chicoutimi. As I have been gently informed by the Théâtre PàP on this post, they are doing the play. Unfortunately, I cannot be in Montreal. But if there are some of you who are in Montreal, I urge you to watch it. It is simply a masterpeace and it has to be seen on stage (which I haven't, to my great shame). And don't worry: it's in French, but the words are English.

No comments: