Sunday 25 May 2008

Questionnaire

1. Last movie you saw in a theater? Juno.
2. What book are you reading? Hard Revolution by George Pelecanos
3. Favorite board game? Scotland Yard or Clue, maybe?
4. Favorite magazine? None in particular.
5. Favorite smells? Depends for what. Vanilla, I guess.
6. Favorite sounds? The wind in the trees on a cold and dry autumn day.
7. Worst feeling in the world? Stomach ulcer. You can't drink, you can't eat and you feel miserable.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? "Dawn already?"
9. Favorite fast food place? L'Anecdote, Frite Alors or other "fancy" fast food places Montreal has.
10. Future child’s name? This is top secret information.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d... keep it safely and think about how to spend it properly"
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Not when my wife is next to me.
13. Storms - cool or scary?Absolutely cool, love them.
14. Favorite drink? Beer.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….go see some movies"
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? No.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? Why would I dye my hair?
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Quebec City, Chicoutimi, Montreal, Reading, Milton Keynes, Liverpool, Marlow.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Hockey. Boxing is quite nice too, as it's easy to follow.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? She makes great cakes.
21. What’s under your bed? A hoover, a suitcase and many boxes.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? I guess so.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Night owl.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Over easy.
25. Favorite place to relax?During summertime, in a swimming pool outside. During winter, by the fireplace.
26. Favorite pie? Tourtière if it's a savoury one, if it is a dessert one it has to be that maple syrup pie my younger bro makes. Perfect evening: tourtière as the main meal and maple syrup pie as dessert. But then I don't know if I will be hungry enough for a dessert.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? I didn't tag anybody about it.

No comments: