Friday 22 December 2023

More Mulled Wine

We went to a local petting zoo today, just to get out of the house and because, well, they make great Christmas activities. There was a stand selling food and hot drinks. The usual hot drinks: coffee, tea and... mulled wine. I thought I had to take a cup of mulled wine, since I hadn't had any since early December and because it really smelled good. The lady at the stand told us that she gets home smelling of the thing. I am not sure if she was complaining or not, but I told her: "Don't worry, it smells way nicer than lavender perfume." I think this deserves to be a new great unknown line. Sadly, the wine itself didn't live up to my expectations: it looked and tasted like cough syrup. It was borderline vile.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Too bad! Was it de-alcoholized wine as well?