Monday 25 December 2023

A Ukrainian Christmas

 'Tis the season to be reading and jolly and so on. First, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa has been generous to you. He has been with me, often thanks to my wife's sudden urge to be excessive this year. Anyway, I found this book in the local bookshop and had decided to behave and not buy it. But I of course put it on my Christmas list. So I got it and it is tonight's read. The Ukrainian people has suffered a lot in recent (and not so recent) years, I know they contributed a good deal to our Christmas traditions, I am eager to learn more about it. Hopefully I will be able to tell you more about it next year. Until then, Merry Christmas again my dear readers.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i wish you a very merry Xmas
!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A perfect Christmas gift!