Monday 21 August 2023

Cryptid Cats

You may remember this post from March 2023, about a mysterious picture of what appears to be a panther in the wild. Taken in England. Well, I recently read an article in the Bucks Free Press mentioning 10 places in Buckinghamshire where you can find big cats. You gotta love old local newspapers, sometimes they get into paranormal or cryptozoology, and it fires up my imagination. No, I don't believe there are big cats the size of panthers or pumas dwelling in the UK. But one can dream, even a skeptical mind like me. Oh and the article mentions a "self-proclaimed expert" (their word), who has a website called Big Cats of the Chilterns. But all skepticism aside, I love the idea of the huge but elusive felines roaming the countryside.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Speaking of cats, I hope Domino is doing well these days.