Friday 4 August 2023

There is a Full Moon Pub

There is something I recently learned from this book and which I cannot get out of my head: there is a pub called The Full Moon in Cholesbury. Now let's just that sink in. I know there are other pubs named like this one. I mean a quick Google search can easily help you find more. But this specific Full Moon is fairly close to us. And, from the pictures I could see, it looks absolutely lovely, an old fashioned pub like I love them. And of course there is the name. That's why I want to visit it one day: how cool is that name? I don't now how accessible it is from where we are, but I want to visit it very badly now. And have walks nearby of course, but this is now my new quest: to visit it. Let's say instead of a pub crawl, it is a pub quest.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, "pub quest" sounds SO much more respectable than "pub crawl," LOL! Check it out and report back to us!