Tuesday 1 August 2023

Why Sharks Attack

I watched recently a BBC documentary, called Why Sharks Attack. I love sharks, or rather, they fascinate me. I used to binge on sharks documentaries when I was a child, I never missed one on television. So I watched this one eagerly and really enjoyed it. I learned a lot about different species of sharks and their interaction, so to speak, with humans. It didn't make sharks less scary, but it did make them less monstrous. I also found out quite a few documentaries about sharks on BBC iPlayer, including some that are designed for a younger audience, so I can watch them with Wolfie. Cool. In any case, I heartily recommend Why Sharks Attack, if you can watch it. I mean if you can access it because you are in the UK, or find it from another source. And if you are not scared of sharks, of course.

No comments: