Wednesday 30 August 2023

Autumn Lights

This post is a quick followup to this Monday post. This evening, shortly before dinner, Wolfie and I went to the home of Blonde Tickler and her family to pay her for cat sitting Domino while we were away. It was around 5:30. The air was cool and for a moment I wished I had put a coat and given Wolfie a hoodie. It felt really nice otherwise. And it struck me getting there and back, after a few minutes of chit chat, the light were already getting dim. Oh, not much, but the sun was not nearly as high. An hour later, we could already see evening was falling. So yes, that was just it, I just wanted to let you know that where I am, autumn lights have started showing up. So yeah, that was another autumnal chronicle.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this makes me soooo excited! i hope we see some of this over here soon. we are in for a week to 10 days of 90+ weather. i could just die!