Thursday 5 January 2023

The Green Hoodie

My wife hates the colour green, for some reason which I haven't really figured out yet. Unfortunately for her, it is a colour both Wolfie and I love. Nevertheless, in spite of her loathing of everything green, she bought me a green hoodie for last Christmas. It shows how much she loves me. The hoodie is dark green, like olive green or forest green, I'd say pine tree coloured is the best way to describe it. And it is the nicest, comfiest piece of clothing I have now. It is not something to wear outside in public, as it is not elegant by any stretch of the imagination. It is literally a hoodie meant to keep warm on a cold day when you want to relax. And it has a large front pocket to put whatever you need to. And apparently it was quite cheap. So since I received it, it is my go-to piece of clothing. I am very grateful to my wife for buying it, which is a consolation for her.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wear it in good health!

Lady M said...

I love green! Glad it is comfy and bringing you joy.