Friday 20 January 2023

A Map of the Nine Realms

I blogged on Wednesday about the world tree YggdrasilAnd I remembered that I had another drawing of the tree in  The Penguin Book of Norse Myths: Gods of the Vikings, with more details of the Nine Realms on it and the mythical creatures. I think I prefer this image to the other. So I decided to share it today, just because it is a very cool picture and a useful map. I intend to blog in more details about the worlds and the creatures pictured on it this year, when I have the time and inspiration. A lot of what you can see here deserves an entry on Vraie Fiction. Anyway, until then, you have a map to find your way if you were traveling between the Nine Worlds. Don't thank me.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes! Ratatosk the squirrel! I had forgotten his name.