Monday 6 December 2021

Santa's Fun Run

Yesterday morning, it was Santa's Fun Run in our little town, and the Santas ran in the street nearby our house, almost literally on our doorstep. I took a few snapshots from the entrance, but they were not great. They were running (or walking) rather sporadically. I think this picture might be the least terrible of all the ones I took. I got three Santas in one shot, that's better than nothing. Wolfie saw some of the run and that got him curious for a few minutes. I told him that maybe the real Santa was hiding among them. he told me: "No, I don't think so. But maybe some of them are elves." I thought it was very sweet and a new Wolfism I had to share here.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Wolfie is smart enough to know these svelte runners in no way resemble the rotund Santa depicted in popular culture. But elves - that's a good guess.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wolfie is wise beyond his years.