Monday 13 December 2021

A children's Christmas Party

Last weel,Wolfie had his Christmas party at school, which he seemed to be quite anxious about. We don,t know why, but he said that he didn't want to go to the party and the "Christmas disco". So when we left him at the school gates, we told his his teacher about his concerns. She told us not to worry, that many pupils, especially boys, were a bit afraid of it at this age. So I said: "When you are a boy, fear of parties follows you well into teenage and into adulthood, until you are no longer expected to attend such events." They all laughed. I think it is due to dancing: I always hated dancing in parties and clubs and I know many, many men who feel the same. Anyway, that was last week's great unknown line.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope Wolfie ended up having a good time.

Lady M said...

I think boys fear parties until there is drinking involved. Then they find some liquid courage for dancing.

Veggie Carrie said...

He had a good time in the end thanks playing the party games like pass the parcel. 😀