Saturday 2 August 2014

A song for Odin

There are a few songs that remind me of Odin, either because I listened to them when he was in the flat, either because there is something in the lyrics that make me think of my special feline friend. I have recently discovered Moonlight Shadow by Mike Oldfield and I don't even know if I truly like the song or not, it is a tad too soft for my tastes in rock music, but it reminds me of him. The title is very much like Odin was, a moonlight shadow. This is how he appeared to me the very first time I met him and this is how he was, day or night. Anyway, it is Saturday night, like the song mentions, and it is about death and grieving, yet the song is not devoid of hope, so I thought I would upload it, as I am thinking about him. Here it is performed by Miriam Stockley. So here it is, a song for Odin.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If anyone deserves a song, it's Odin.

Guillaume said...

Some songs seem to have been written for him.