Monday 24 May 2010

Another great unknown line (from myself again)

So let's try to make this a tradition, or at least a recurrent theme. Here is another great unknown line and its story:

Back in my days in Liverpool, I was back from Tesco with some grocery, among other things a few chocolate pies, which are totally decadent. I was about to store them when the phone rang. It was for one of my housemate. When I knocked at her door to give her the phone, I still had the pies in the hand, so I said:

"It's for you. The phone I mean, not the chocolate pie."

To which she replied, laughing:

"But I wanted both."

She kept on laughing and had to explain the joke to her friend. Now it's not as funny as the first great unknown line I put here, but it's still quite good.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha! Now I want Chocolate pie too! Thanks a lot! :o)

Guillaume said...

Those were delicious pies.