Friday 29 May 2009

Turn the world around

I don't want to seem like I am getting obsessed by Harry Belafonte, although I probably am. As I mentioned before, I am into summery/exotic/tropical music these days. I listen to this song on my iPod every evening I do the washing up, the sunset in my face gives it a particular feel. It turns dishwashing into a totally different experience. Well, not quite, but it is still really nice to listen to. Yes, this version got the Muppets in it, but I like the Muppets from time to time and recently I learned to appreciate them even more (more on that another day).

1 comment:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

This is great! I like the muppets too. But not Miss Piggy and Kermit...no, I prefer the more obscure muppets like Beaker, Gonzo and Animal. (You may not even know who they are.) And Harry is great too. Fun clip! :o)

Oh, and I wanted to give you a link to my other blog also. You don't have to feel obligated to post there, I just thought I'd share it with you. It's my personal/professional blog.
www.artfulgypsy.typepad.com
I like how you pay attention to the details in life! Not many people take time to do that anymore. Ciao!