During our time in
Brighton, we went to a pizza place called
Pinocchio. A family place with a typical Italian restaurant menu, nothing fancy, but honest food. That said, their trademark pizza, named (of course) Pinocchio Pizza, might have had the strangest mix of ingredients. It had mushrooms, olives, sweet peppers, prawns, anchovies, sausage and artichokes. So it was like a combination of two or three different pizzas. Of course, I had to try it. Quite an experience. Surprisingly, Wolfie wanted to try it, so I had to share a few bites. And he liked it too. Moral of the story: you can get creative with a pizza.
3 comments:
The best Pizza I had at a stand in Siena, Tuscany, a Margerita, to die for. The queue told the story! Now I´m hungry!
Not a fan of pizza...and that crust is too thick for me.
Pretty much ANYTHING tastes good on pizza!
Post a Comment