I saw an unusual sight last week, walking back from town: a dark grey van with a tag on it, the one of a private security firm. It had a phone number and a website address at the back. It got me curious: I have never seen a security company vehicle here before. In big cities, yes, but not in a small town like ours before. So I checked online and yes, it's a thing, and very local too: it has its offices in a nearby (bigger, much bigger) town. The town where I used to work some six, seven years ago (the job I hated). Anyway, it provides all sorts of security services, including commercial and residential, and well, all sorts of things. I might use this sight and the company as inspiration for one (or more) of my crime fiction stories. I think I could come off with something interesting and modern.
Log Cabin Quilt Top
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment