Sunday 6 November 2022

"Old" Revolver

Yesterday, I went downtown and stopped at the toy shop to see what they sold, just to givr myself some idead for Christmas. Wolfie loves it there and, I must confess, so do I. I took a few pictures which I showed him afterwards, asking him what he'd like to have. Among them, some of the police "equipment", like this revolver. Apparently a "detective gun". The police is one of Wolfie's many obsession and he sometimes says he wants to become a police officer when he grows up. It's funny because my brothers and I had almost the exact same toy revolver at his age. Same blue colour and all, albeit the cylinder is different. We really loved it. It was kind of surreal to see such a similar model in the shop. I remember "our" old gun lasting quite a while, so I might buy him this one.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like something Dick Tracy would carry!