Friday 11 November 2022

The novel for this #Noirvember

I have not blogged much about #Noirvember so far and I thought I would give heads up for today's post. Because even before I knew about it, November is Noirvember for me. Anyway, I chose almost at random a crime book to read, prolerly Noir: A Dark and Broken Heart by R.J Ellory. First novel of him I ever read. You may notice that I have a French translation: my mother gave it to me as a Christmas or birthday present. I had totally forgotten that I had it, and I thought now was as good a time as any to read it and to get it off my pile of TBR. So far, so Noir: the protagonist is Vincent Madigan, junky police officer that is piling up skeletons in his closet. Very fitting read. Anyway, that's my #Noirvember. How is yours?

No comments: