Wednesday 2 November 2022

#Noirvember again

Now that November is started, I have switched my reading list completely. I am reading almost exclusively crime fiction this month. Well, I read crime fiction all year round, but I take particular attention to it in November because of #Noirvember. It is a phenomenon that originally apply to classic Noir movies, but I think it works just as well for books. Since I have not been reading enough this year, I hope I can catch up this month and do a proper binge read. I have not planned to read any particular book, but I got quite a lot of crime novels my mother bought me over the year and a few others I purchased on a whim at the locl bookshop. They have all been gathering dust on the shelves, so I will start with one of them. I will probably blog more about #Noirvember. And I invite you all dear readers to give it a go.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet #noirvember is one of the reasons your post-Halloween blues aren't as bad anymore!