Tuesday 1 November 2022

A word on the Post-Halloween blues

 Again, Halloween has come and gone. It took a while to get to October, yet when it arrived it all went way too fast. I will probably slow down in the coming days and weeks on my blogging. Today is Tuesday, whih is not the best day for me to feel bluesy, that said I have over the years developed a certain affection for November, which surprised me quite a bit, as I used to really dislike the month. Nevertheless, even though I learned to appreciate it, when Halloween is over, I still feel the blues. Thankfully, not for too long. And you, my spooky friends? How do you feel today?

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

the day after halloween is always the worst day if the year. but, we had a really fabulous halloween with so many trick-or-treaters that i ran out of candy! and i made 150 bags!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm still on a sugar high.

Anonymous said...

Still packing it all away so the big sad has not yet hit.