Sunday 28 August 2022

Amazon World's Bookmark

 During our time in the Isle of Wight, we went to Amazon World, where we all had a lovely time (read this post for instance). We bought a few souvenirs of course, we always do when we enjoy a place. And we try to buy practical things, not merely things that look cute. But they do look cute all the same. Anyway, you know I am always on the lookout for new bookmarks, especially when I visit a place, for the reasons I mentioned a few days ago: we never have enough of them, they're always very useful and they are easy to carry back home as they don't take much room. And this is not counting their sentimental values. So I bought this new bookmark in Amazon World. I cannot remember if it was my wife or Wolfie who found it. But it made perfect sense for all of us to buy it, because among all the animals you see on it, there is a lemur, Wolfie's favourite animal (and green is his favourite colour on top of that). In fact, this is as much Wolfie's bookmark as it is mine.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The lemur is particularly cute!