Saturday 12 March 2022

About Walks

At the heart of the pandemic, our family was taking quite a lot of walks. Especially but not exclusively at weekend: nearby woodlands, the neighbourhood, sometimes other places my wife found on Google Map and got curious about. Then for some reason, we stopped. I think the lockdowns and sort of demotivated us. I'm not very proud of it, but we spent a lot of days in, not going much further than the garden. It only changed recently, again I'm not certain why. We just decided to walk: in the nearby woodlands, to the nearest pub, or just walk in town. And it made us all feel very good. But it struck me that I am not used to it anymore: every time I got home my legs were sore. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's easier to walk in nice weather!