Wednesday 23 March 2022

2 years of WFH

This title may sound like a complex formula, but it's a tad more mundane. I just remembered that today was the second anniversary of me working from home. Well, mostly from home, as I have been in the office since then. If you read my post from that date two years ago, I had said that it was going to last maybe two weeks. Funny how things turn out. And a lot has changed. In two years, I've had three different jobs, all in all. I hated the job I had when I started working in lockdown (in fact I hated everything about it), so working from home came as a blessing. Now I'm much better off in every way. Today, to mark the anniversary, my chair broke down at the end of the day. I have a spare one, but not comfy, so I ordered one very quickly. Two years of (mostly) working from home and I still acted as if it was a temporary measure.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

WFH is starting to look permanent for you!