Thursday 1 December 2022

Wolfie's New Penguin

We are the first day of Advent, Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat and we are now the happy new owner of a penguin. Long story short, last weekend, we went to WHSmith to buy a few things. And my wife and Wolfie saw this cute Penguin, with a Christmas jumper. My wife said: "Should we buy it? It's half price!" I replied: "Isn't it a bit early? Wolfie has lots of teddies already. And it's probably still going to be half price in two weeks anyway." WOlfie was not listening. He held the penguin in his hands and said: "I'm calling him Antarctica." So my wife: "Well, not he already has a name, so..." So of course we bought it and she uttered a new great unknown line. Now the penguin changed name twice since we purchased him, from Antarctica to North Pole to Poppy, or maybe he has all these three names. Be that as it may, this is Wolfie's new penguin and our new addition to the family's menagerie. He cost us about £5 or something, a bargain, so I can't complain.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Adorable! And so Christmassy!