Sunday 27 June 2021

Waiting for the storm (still)

 You may remember that about two weeks ago I was blogging about the forecast of thunderstorms. They didn't happen, or if they did it must have been during nighttime.  I am a bit disappointed, but at least it rained, enough so the temperature cooled down considerably. So far we are in a very bearable summer, rarely going above the lower twenties. I am relieved, as I hate scorching hot summers. That said, I miss a good old thunderstorm, the one thing I love about this season. They are forecasting some this coming week, but I will believe it when I see it.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

good thunderstorms are the only good thing about summer. starting today we are in for 4 days of 90+ weather with high humidity. the pups and i will be staying inside as much as possible.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We're about to go into a week-long hellishly hot heat wave here. No rain forecast either.