Saturday 5 June 2021

Reading outside again

Well, it is nothing that special and I know I have often blogged about it before, but I thought I would mention it again: recently I have startd reading outside again. Like I said, it is nothing special and maybe it does not even deserve a blog post, except for the fact that I can't remember the last time I have read outside before that time last week. I can read outside almost all year long, we have quite a nice garden for it, not a big one, so there isn't much to do but gardening and reading. And since I am a terrible gardener... No, but more seriously, I noticed last time that I managed to properly binge read. That is also something I hadn't done in ages. I hope this becomes an habit.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Plus you'll get some Vitamin D on your skin.