Friday 9 September 2016

This Friday's sandwich treat

I blogged about sandwiches recently, but it has been a while since I did not blog about my Friday sandwich treat. Remember them? You can read about this tradition on this post from November 2011. Anyway, instead of going for chicken mayo in a baguette, which I usually do, I decided to vary a bit and settled for smoked salmon with horseradish sauce. The rest was the same: lettuce, onions, tomatoes... and green olives. And as for every Friday I had a Coke to gulp it down. I threw the staff off guard with this change as I am a man of habits. But anyway, the mix of smoked salmon, horseradish sauce and green olives is I think even better than my usual choice. Friday being the day to eat fish, it might become my new Friday treat for a while.

No comments: