Saturday 26 September 2009

Another one...

Thursday, I lost my Saturday job. There weren't enough children to sustain my class, so they will be relocate today in other classes and I will not be needed for the time being, and that could be a long time. I am not happy about it. Not that it was giving me much income, but a little is better than nothing and I loved my Saturday classes, seeing the children and keeping in touch with the French speaking community. I felt useful and I almost had a social life. I even thought I was getting friends with them. Unlike some other job I still have, I felt like I belonged there. Well, so long for that. At least I was appreciated and I got some contacts from it. I even went to an interview for some contractual job on Friday at the invitation of one of the parents there. Hopefully, I will get something out of it. Still, I will miss the Saturday job. It sure sucks losing it.

Okay, okay, I will try to be more creative and especially more cheerful for the next post(s), promise.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Aw...so sorry to hear that Guillaume! You have every right to vent your frustration. I wish you luck on the new opportunity and I will send some positive vibes your way! Have a great weekend!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Sorry about that Guillaume, but... The bright side is, Now your Saturday is available and free for the next newest opening...........

We all know how voids like to be filled...