Friday 1 September 2023

September, Blissful September!

Happy first of September everyone! The first day of autumn, at least for the meteorilogical season and for autumn lovers like myself. I have been waiting for it all year. As it is tradition on Vraie Fiction, I share a picture of this sort of cornucopia: the fruits of autumn, apples and crab apples, and their jelly versions. Because September and autumn also means harvest. Of course, I don't take anything for granted: I have seen the weather and it will be warm, up to mid 20s (argh!). But September is here, cool times are coming, whether people want it or not, this is autumn, by any practical means. And I am very grateful for it.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy September! We are indeed going into the best time of year, Fall. Though I will admit I am enjoying this last period of late Summer weather.