Monday 25 September 2023

Apple juice: the drink of autumn?

We went to Hogshaw Farm lastyear and before we left we bought fresh apple juice. I love apple juice, especially in autumn, and every time we go to a petting zoo, a gardening centre or a farmer's marker and it sells apple juice, I buy some. Many drinks are associated to autumn: cider, autumn beers and pumpkin spice latte of course. I am probably forgetting many. But it strikes me that autumn being in many ways the fruit of autumn and its harvest, the apple juice could easily be considered the drink of autumn, at least as much as cider or mulled cider. What do you think?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Absolutely! I love apple juice and since its apple picking season, I say the juice is defintely the drink of Fall.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I adore good cold apple juice too but alas, as a diabetic, I cannot drink it because (like all fruit juice) it is too high in sugar.