Saturday 10 December 2016

Unbreakebaubles

I bought this bauble last year in a Christmas fayre, among a few others like it. The man at the desk demonstrated that they are unbreakable: when you throw them or drop them down, they bounce back, like a balloon. My wife did not like the designs much, but I do, I find them vaguely exotic. And they are very practical, especially when one has a cat in the house. So we now have four or five as Christmas ornaments in the tree. Which is artificial this year, to my great chagrin. But the logistic of buying a real one this year was going to be complicated. In any case, we have nice ornaments, including unbreakebaubles. It is a lousy word play, but I could not resist to make it.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

genius! since my tree is covered in total glass ornaments, i can appreciate this a lot!

Ms Misantropia said...

I am in the same position as you, having to make due with a plastic tree and unbreakebaubles this year too. And I have a couple very similar to yours, I think they are gorgeous!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great idea! I have my mom's old glass ornaments packed away! Keeping them for me!