Sunday 13 November 2016

Too early for a Christmas ale?

This is what I had been asking myself when i bought yesterday this beer at Marks & Spencer. December is not here yet, in fact we are not even half way into November. Christmas is, of course, everywhere in the town center, but I never managed to get in the festive spirit so early. Especially not here, since there is no snow or no winter to speak of. All the same, I was curious about this beer, so I bought it and made it my poison for yesterday. It might not be the right time yet to drink it, nevertheless it is my kind of ale, dark as it should be and with plenty of flavour. I think I will make it one of my festive beers. Which sort of justifies yesterday's puschase: I was testing it.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

go for it! xmas will be here before you know it. i think i need lots of beers to quell my anxiety of how much i have to do between now and then. except i hate beer.

Ms Misantropia said...

NEVER too early.

Magic Love Crow said...

Looks good! I agree with the other girls, never too early! I miss Marks & Spencer! They were in Canada, but left a long time ago!