Wednesday 14 October 2009

What? No comment again?

Okay, I got a comment recently, but that was on a relatively old post. My most recent commented post was written on the 5th of October. I am slightly worried that this blog might fall into oblivion. From my site meter, it seems that I get quite a lot of visitors, sometimes looking for the most trivial things. I also know that I have as I am writing this ten followers, which is not bad at all (how many of them are active I have no idea). Still, a blog without comments is sort of bloodless.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Well you know my excuse...I've been on vacation. And trying to catch up has been more difficult than I thought. But hopefully I didn't miss too many! :o)

Gwen Buchanan said...

oh no not bloodless at all... just knowing that you are there too is a lovely thing... sort of like thinking you are welcome to drop in for tea at any time... I wish I had time to visit more often... and I wish I could read French... you would think it should be mandatory since Canada is a bilingual country...


I don't think it is the # of comments people leave on your blog that is most important.. it is knowing you are part of a larger community... does that sound stupid coming from a hermit...

I enjoy your blog ... it is Classy!!!