I hope you don't mind me blogging so much about autumn, but it is my favourite season and I found this meme a few days ago which I wanted to share. Because this is me, in a nutshell. I love reading like this, on a late September day. And I try to do it every day in the afternoon. Although the temperatures are too warm for September, when evening falls it does get considerably cooler. And the colours are changing. The cozy spot I choose is generally the bed. I keep the windows open and it's blissful.
1 comment:
Reading in bed with the windows open on a late September afternoon... that sounds absolutely blissful! You're definitely a true autumn person. And never apologise for blogging about autumn, we can never have too much of it! By the way, you made an appearance in my post about the art of flirting today. Don't worry, it's all good! 😉
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com/2026/09/Art-of-Flirting.html
Post a Comment