I recently read this article from TimeOut Montreal, about scenic train journeys in Québec during autumn. And it makes me both proud of home and sad that I live so far away. Québec is the most beautiful place to be in autumn, it's where the season is at its most colourful and most beautiful. I have been in a train in Québec only once in my life, given that railway services are borderline inexistent, although I am aware of the existence of the Train de Charlevoix mentioned in TimeOut. I love train travel, for me it's the most comfortable, the most atmospheric, the most exciting means of transport, so I would love to take this journey at least once in my life. And taking this train in autumn would just be perfect. It would be mixing two of my favourite things, in the best place to enjoy the season.
Log Cabin Quilt Top
4 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment