Monday 23 March 2009

Monday miseries

I have been in Brittany since nearly a week now and my cold has not even diminished. It disturbs my sleep (read: it keeps my wife and I awake) and it makes my life much less enjoyable. I came here to relax, but I am not relaxing much. It would be worse if I was working with a cold, but it is still frustrating.

I thought the trip in Brittany would make this blog more exciting, with cool new pictures, musing on French culture and maybe even a little bit of pseudo-poetic aphorisms. Because of my health, it didn't work out that way. I am not blogging much so I will not complain much. And this blog did not get any really witty entry since forever. I will try to make amend.

It's a beautiful day outside. I will try to make the best of it, hoping that it will get rid of the cold.

No comments: