Friday 6 March 2009

The best and worst of March

I took this picture this morning, it illustrates what I love and hate about March and Springtime in general: sunny even in the morning, but cold. It is not quite Spring yet, but it sure looks like it: I never know what to wear. I thought I would put the pic here as it exemplifies what I said in this entry and also because I would change from pictures of food and drink I usually put. That said, there are a lot of things to look forward to this month: I have a job, starting on Monday! It does not pay much, really, but it pays, it is relatively secure, it can lead to more important position and it is a teaching job. As it is relatively quite far from where I live, it will probably exhaust me, but I am so happy to see something else than the walls of the flat (I love attics but to a degree) that I will not complaint about it. Not right away anyway. We will have a short trip in France soon, so I can enjoy some holidays and relax a bit. Wonder how March is down there.

No comments: